Planning interview opportunities in advance is a must and preparing spokespeople for every eventuality, whether for TV, radio, press or online, avoids confusion of message and avoids reputations being damaged.
Don’t worry if you’ve never been interviewed before. All sessions are pitched to the right level, whether you’re new to it or not. And it’s made easier for you because you will be learning how to conduct interviews from a qualified journalist and TV reporter.
- Bespoke training to an individual or small group of up to 3
- Practical, hands-on sessions
- mock-interviews depending on the scenario at hand (with a TV camera if appropriate to the particular session)
- help coming up with appropriate answers
- advice on what to wear
You will be able to:
- understand how to talk to journalists
- what to expect in any given interview situation (whether for print or broadcast media)
- what to do and what not to do
- know what to say even if you don’t know the answer to a question
Get in touch to discuss your requirements and to ask for a quote.